Sciences & Technology Campus
Dekwaneh, El Metn
The Cluster Officer is responsible to perform operational and administrative activities for QOOT Cluster, ensuring follow-up with QOOT Cluster members and successful coordination and implementation of the various activities.
- Assist in the execution, follow up and monitoring of the Cluster’s various activities.
- Ensure proper communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Help implement the cluster’s strategy.
- Support coordination mechanisms.
- Liaise with and assist the cluster team to ensure the smooth functioning of activities.
- Organize the cluster meetings, workshops and events.
- Perform continuous documentation and help monitor and evaluate the activities.
- Help assess the needs and challenges of the members, and plan activities accordingly.
- Follow up continuously with cluster members to meet deadlines and provide support where needed.
- Assist in developing, preparing and formatting documents, including reports, minutes of meetings and PowerPoint presentations.
- Maintain and update members, associate members and partners’ databases and mailing lists.
- Support in creating procedures and forms.
- Perform other related duties in accordance with instructions from the cluster manager and board members.
- Develop content useful for communication e.g., success stories about the members.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s or higher in Agriculture, Food Technology or related fields.
- At least 1 – 2 years of experience preferably in the agrifood space.
- Fluency in Arabic and English, French is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, keen to work in a team environment and customer-oriented Computer literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Ability to work to tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment.
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural and cross-functional environment, strong interpersonal skills.
- Organized, pragmatic, motivated, and positive.
- Keen to work in a team Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.