Full-Stack PHP Developer
Founded in 2013 in Toronto and headquartered in Montreal, Adverto specializes in conceptualizing, executing, and maintaining digital platforms and applications for SMB and Enterprise accounts mainly across North America with regional projects including Lebanon.
We're looking for a Full-Stack PHP Developer to assist our Technical Team with the production of web solutions. The core responsibilities are the following:
- Develop functional, cross-browser, and bug-free desktop and mobile-based websites.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and back-end applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize back-end and front-end application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
The ideal candidate possesses the following:
- 2+ year of professional, agency-level Full Stack development experience (front-end and back-end).
- Strong object-oriented programming understanding.
- Great attention to detail.
All applications will be reviewed within 72 hours, and qualified applicants will be required to fill out an official application form prior to conducting an interview with our team.