Commodore Street, Ivoire Center
The Junior accountant is responsible for posting accounting transactions on a timely manner and for performing periodic reconciliations all in line with the accounting policies and procedures.
- Maintain an up to date accounting database, ensure that records are complete.
- Prepare accounting transactions such as posting banks and cash related transactions, etc...
- Prepare reconciliations related to cash, banks, payable and receivables, etc....
- Conduct a proper archiving of accounting records and related supporting documents.
- Perform any other duties as required.
- Abide by all accounting policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or Business Administration.
- Preferably 1-2 years’ recent experience in a similar position.
- Fresh graduates are also welcome.
- Fluent in Arabic and English with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Familiarity with basic accounting procedures.
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Aptitude for numbers.
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks.