Patriarch Hoayeck , Bab Idriss, LIA Assurex Building
Down Town, Beirut
Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at LIA Assurex. Who are we? We recently strategized a newfound alliance. We combined the longstanding experience and the consolidated presence that LIA Insurance and Assurex have established separately over the years. The result is a new dynamic insurance model that offers an improved set of solutions guiding individuals and businesses alike in their search to protect what matters to them most. Today, as two of the most dependable leaders in the local insurance market, we form a single progressive culture. With the esteemed expertise of our shareholders – Sanlam Group and Saradar Insurance Holding formed by Fattal Group & Saradar Group – we promise to continue securing lives as you plan for what’s ahead.
LIA Assurex will give you the opportunity to join a company undergoing rapid expansion, providing you with an environment to grow and build a career based on excellence. We imagined a world where two rich histories collide. Now, we are building that world based on the following shared values:
- Customer centricity
As a Loss Adjuster, you will be responsible for reviewing the claims and roughly assessing the amount of compensation the company is entitled to after a claim.
You will need to demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
- Visit the site of the loss in order to gather evidence and assess damage.
- Investigate the extent and cause of damage done to the vehicles.
- Review whether the insurance is adequate to cover the loss and if the insurer has met the terms and conditions of the policy.
- Ensure that the amount of the claim is reasonable.
- Prepare a report to the motor claims for each claim recommending appropriate payment based on the perceived validity of the claim.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, or any related field
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to details