Property & Casualty Underwriter
Patriarch Hoayeck , Bab Idriss, LIA Assurex Building
Down Town, Beirut
Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at LIA Assurex. Who are we? We recently strategized a newfound alliance. We combined the longstanding experience and the consolidated presence that LIA Insurance and Assurex have established separately over the years. The result is a new dynamic insurance model that offers an improved set of solutions guiding individuals and businesses alike in their search to protect what matters to them most. Today, as two of the most dependable leaders in the local insurance market, we form a single progressive culture. With the esteemed expertise of our shareholders – Sanlam Group and Saradar Insurance Holding formed by Fattal Group & Saradar Group – we promise to continue securing lives as you plan for what’s ahead.
LIA Assurex will give you the opportunity to join a company undergoing rapid expansion, providing you with an environment to grow and build a career based on excellence. We imagined a world where two rich histories collide. Now, we are building that world based on the following shared values:
- Customer centricity
As a Property & Casualty Underwriter, you will be responsible for handling the underwriting process of the Property & Casualty insurance products in order to assist LIA Assurex in managing risk and uncertainty levels.
You will need to demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
- Performing the underwriting process for the P&C policies taking into account the company and individual situations to ensure accurate risk pricing assessment
- Compiling client specific information and update the respective P&C database to ensure a ready and swift access to reliable data
- Assisting in counselling the different sales channels on policy related inquiries and supporting with policy holders when needed to ensure client satisfaction and policy awareness and supporting policy holders with insurance related requirements and certificates.
- Participating in the month end closing of P&C Insurance Department
- Bachelor’s Degree in Insurance, Actuarial Science, Finance, or any other related field
- Proficiency in English & Arabic is a must
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Attention to detail
- Statistical and Numerical skills