AV. SAMI EL SOLH, IMM. E. GHORAYEB
Victoire Insurance Company
Victoire's Life Sales Consultant will be responsible for promoting and proposing Victoire’s Life Insurance (Victoire Vie) packages.
Monthly Fixed Income + commission and other incentives and benefits.
He/She shall be a genuine and credible sales professional, excelling in customizing the Life product features to match individual needs. He/She should also play the role of a consultant and guide the client through the buying journey to land a package that best benefits the client.The role is best suited to people who are self motivated, with high drive for achievement, and who can exploit their exceptional sales skills with effective and successful results.
Main Duties and Job Role:
- Promote Victoire Vie through different marketing means.
- Actively responsible for lead generation and appointment setting.
- Develop new business relationships, by generating and negotiating life insurance policies.
- Acquire referrals from meetings to generate new opportunities.
- Actively handle rejections and nurture business relationships to create long-term friendships with clients.
- Preparing and presenting a tailored proposal to potential clients through direct communication.
Successful candidates will be enrolled in Victoire’s Life Sales Academy to undergo a continuous learning program covering all the essential and advanced knowledge which will allow them to master the insurance product line and sales profession.
- A Bachelor's Degree is a must
- Willingness to learn and embrace the sales profession and Victoire’s culture.
- Confidence to present a customizable product to potential clients by effectively using a range of presentation skills i.e. body language, tone of voice etc.
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to details.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
- A positive attitude towards dealing with people
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual.